Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!


I cannot believe it is Christmas next week.
I still have so much to do!
Are you all ready for Christmas? 

I love our Christmas trees this year!
Yes, this year we got 2 trees! 
Our main Christmas tree and a little one 
just for our son to decorate! 
He is now 2 1/2 years old and we are constantly amazed by the things he says and does. 

We got the trees nice and early this year 
and we put up the tree lights right away, 
but we did not fully decorate them, till a week later.

I like having a different theme each year and  this year it is 
Traditional Red & Gold.

By the way, it is our first Christmas in our new home 
and we are loving it!

James decorated the little tree first.
I had got all child-proof plastic ornaments 
and battery operated fairy lights.
As soon as I got all the decorations ready for him, James started decorating like a pro!
He just simply knew what to do, 
without my showing him anything and he was so into it! 

First, the tinsel garlands...




Then, the baubles and nutcracker ornaments.











Admiring his tree...



James loves the little nutcrackers.

Then, I decorated the big tree.



We like to put our star tree topper together as a family, 
so we waited for daddy to be home.

James did not want any help being lifted up. 
He stood on his little blue chair 
and wanted to put the star at the top of the tree, 
all by himself! 
It was so adorable!




James was so proud of himself!

A work of art!


It was getting late, so we decided to put up the big tree star the next morning. 



I love our Christmas tree!












Don't they look beautiful, together? 


Thanks for stopping by,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment